Well there is quite a bit to talk about. The topics for this blog are: college, love, and my book.
College first. I have to say, I may not have any friends in any of my classes but I kind of love college. My first week went really well minus a few things but I'll get back to that. The homework is ridiculous but I have a week to do most of it and stuff. I love the atmosphere at MCC, the campus is gorgeous, the people are alright, my teachers are amazing, the parking sucks, and the heat sucks but I love it. It is also really really weird calling my teachers by their first names...awkward!
Math- I had this one teacher the first day who barely spoke english so I got a new one who is obsessed with giving us essays...yes, in math. It's junior math and I think I'm the only freshman in the class but oh well :P It's pretty easy so far except for the essays and other homework. (Christy)
Science and lab- My teacher is HILARIOUS, she makes me laugh so much and she obviously loves what she teaches so that really helps. Plus its really interesting (I'm taking a natural disasters class). This class is by far one of my favorites. (Kelli)
English- English has always been on of my favorite classes and my teacher is really cool too. He is really funny and tries to make everything relevant to us and even though sometimes it isn't necessary its a nice way to remember things. (Jaime)
Studio Recording (Lecture)- I have to start talking about this class by saying this. My teacher, Andy Seagle, recorded Johnny Cash and Paul McCartney. I liked him before he told us that though ;P The class itself sounds fricken amazing. I can't wait to actually start :D (Andy)
Studio Recording (Lab)- My teacher for this looks like he is 19 but he's actually 36. Juss saying! Haha anyways, he is hilarious. There are only 9 of us in the class, all boys but me, and 6 of them are in my lectureC too so maybe I can find one of them to walk to the lab with since its a 10 minute walk :P (Mike)
(I added their names in case I ever talk about them, you readers will know who I'm talking about :P )
Love second. I don't know if anyone who reads this goes to a different school then the person they are with but let me tell you, it is so stressful and trying. I miss Andi every second of every day, it's ridiculous.
My Book. I have decided to write a book in whatever spare time I can find. I don't know all the details yet and more than anything it's just something fun for me to do. I doubt anyone will want to read them, or if I will let anyone...(comment if you would be interested in reading anything whenever I get some stuff written :) ) But yeah, I might elaborate more next time but for now I need to go do some reading for my recording class :)
No comments:
Post a Comment