Monday, August 15, 2011

For my love

I know it's not for five more days but after today I feel the need to do this blog now.

Now I'm pretty sure everyone who reads my blog knows my girlfriend Andi, but if you've never met her, you're missing out.  She is one of the best people I have ever had the fortune of meeting and having her stay in my life. She's funny, beautiful, loving (if she likes you ;P ), and just overall good.

I know people who don't know her think she's a bitch and other things but when you get to know her, you can't help but feel like she has been in your life forever.

Anyways in 5 days its our 9 month anniversary, and she might not like me saying this but I'm going to anyways, we've been going through a bit of a rough patch lately. It's almost ended a few times in the past month and I just wanted to make this blog for her. So if you don't feel like reading, don't worry about it. It's mainly just for her anyways :)

So Andi-love, here's a blog all about you.

We've been through a lot in the 9 months of being together and over a year of being friends. You are my best friend and soul mate. I love every minute that I'm with you, even if we are having a little spat or something. I never ever thought I would be attracted to a girl, let alone fall head over heels in love with one and you completely stole my heart. I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life in your arms and kissing you and you alone. No one has ever made me feel the way you do. I thought I knew what it was like to be in love and fall in love but what Dylan and I had was nothing compared to what we have. I know I changed some parts of your life, in good and bad ways, and I'm sorry for the bad ways but just know you changed my life in a good way. I know I have a lot of baggage and it means so much that you listen and help when I have trouble with things, its part of the reason I started liking you (even if you had no idea what was happening that night :P).

This blog isn't really doing my love for you justice so I think I'm going to end it but I do have a few last things to say.

I love you more than anything and I always will, no matter what happens. Even though we fight a lot, I know we can get through anything as long as we love each other. And my last remark, one day I will marry you and give you the best life I can; boat, kittens, love, and anything else you want <3

I love you Andi Adelaide Batchelor. Never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment