That about sums up this week or we can extend it to my whole life. I'm so tired of nothing going right and everything in my life getting ruined.
What brought this on you might ask, well pretty much I've been feeling pretty down lately. Mainly about myself but there have been other aspects that I've been hating too.
I won't go into all the gory details but pretty much my life has been falling down around me for a few weeks now and I am so close to giving up.
I could lose the love of my life any day now. I feel stupid because almost everyone I know is going to some big university and I'm just going to community college which even my mother and grandmother are embarrassed about. I feel like I'm never going to get anywhere with my major. I can't get a job. Then to top things off, when I try to do something nice for my mom by buying a brand new mop because ours sucked and mopping the whole house for her, the fucking mop breaks.
So how do I relieve the stress of all this? By screaming and crying and throwing things...yeah maybe not the best therapy but I did feel a little better afterwards.
Now I'm going to play ADTR as loud as possible and scream along with it till I can't speak anymore.
Thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment