During the years when I was 15 and 16, I lost many loved ones.
Remembering that time hurts because I am so ashamed of myself.
Understandably so when you realize I took the easy way out.
Generally people who have it easy, choose the easy way out, I never thought I would.
Soon I didnt recognize myself.
Slowly everyone gave up trying to help me.
Then I gave up on everything; friends, school, dreams, life.
Occasionally I dream of feeling so free again.
Life without caring would be nice, but in the end it killed me.
Even then I knew it was killing me.
Michelle King; straight B student, perfect daughter, best friend, disappeared.
Eventually I won't be ashamed; for now, I hate the girl I was back then.
I wrote this above poem for my english class and my teacher loved it. be sure too look at the whole poem and don't just read it like a story..there might be hidden things in it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment