- Lose the weight that I gained in 2011. I want to be able to wear my tightest shirt without being self conscious.
- Straight A's. I'm going to do all of my homework immediately, study for every test as much as possible, and pay attention in class.
- Learn to back down. I don't know how to stop fighting and that means it goes on for much longer than it should. It's caused Andi and I to almost end many, many times.
- Make Andi happy. At the beginning of the fall semester I said I was going to make her happier than ever and I failed, miserably. This time I'm not going to, I can't lose her and that means I need to try harder.
- Get a job. I really need one and hopefully 2012 is kinder to me.
- Reconnect with my dad. We have started talking again but it would be nice for him to be a real part of my life again.
Love, Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment