Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2011-2012

1: What was the first thing you did in 2012?
 -Kiss my girlfriend <3

2: Do you think we will really all die this year?
  -I don't know

3: What was the best thing that happened to you in 2011?
  -I gained two more best friends and they are like family to me <3

4: What was the worst?
  -I didn't get a job

5: How many people did you kiss in 2011?
- One :)

6: What do you want to happen this year?
-I want it to be the best year yet :D

7: What are your 2012 goals?
-I already did a blog on that :P

8: Tell us something that we might find surprising about your 2011.
- I think I grew up more in 2011 than any other year

9: What do you want to happen this year that didn’t happen last year?
-I want to get a job and get good grades

10: Have you made any new friends yet this year?
-not yet but I probably will when school starts

11: Is there any body modifications planned for this year? (i.e. piercings, tattoos, hair dye, etc)
-Maybe my two tattoos this year, I don't know yet

12: What was the first thing you bought in 2012?
-Gas :P

13: What did you hate about 2011?
-How fast it went by

14: What was the most interesting thing to happen this year so far?
- nothing really yet

15: Tell us a secret about 2011.
- I lost my virginity :)

Personal
16: What is your name, age and location?
- Michelle, 18, Arizona

17: What is your hair colour?
-red :)

18: What is your eye colour?
-blue-green

19: What is your heritage?
-norwegian-irish

20: Are you single this year?
- Nope :)

21: Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
-I am in one <3

22: How many siblings do you have?
-3

23: Will you be having any more?
-I sure hope not!!

24: Any children of your own?
-nope

25: Will you be getting married this year?
-no

26: What is your sexual orientation?
-I don't believe in labels.

27: What is your height?
-5 foot

28: What is your weight?
-yeah...no :P

TMI
29: Have you had sex so far this year?
-no

30: How many times did you have sex last year?
-uhh.. about 100 times :P

31: Do you shave your neither regions?
-sometimes

32: What’s your dirtiest secret?
-I thought about cheating on my ex-boyfriend once

33: Do you shower every day?
-yes

34: Do you masturbate?
-nope, I have no need to :P

35: Do you drink/smoke?
-no

36: Do you do drugs?
-not anymore, a year and almost 3 months clean :)

37: Did you do anything illegal in 2011 and if so, what was it?
-I had sex with a minor? :P

38: What about 2012?
-Nothing yet...

39: How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
-10 minutes

40: What words do you like to hear during sex?
-I love hearing my name come from Andi's mouth :)

41: What is your favourite roleplay?
-I don't believe in roleplay

42: What is your favourite foreplay routine?
-cuddling with me as the big spoon

43: Biggest age difference with your partner(s)?
-like 8 months :P

44: Have you ever had sex with man?
-nope

45: A woman?
-yes <3

46: Are you hygienic? (i.e. wash your hands after the bathroom every time, shower on a regular basis, brush your teeth everyday, etc) yes

47: Kinkiest wet dream?
-Only my girlfriend can hear that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment