Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Peer Pressure

Almost all of the blogs I follow are doing "thankful" blogs.  So I decided I should make one too.

Here you go :)


I would first like to start off with being thankful for being alive. Most people don't know this, but while most kids were picturing the rest of their lives I never did. I was never able to imagine my life after graduation, or even graduation itself. I always took it to mean that I was going to die before graduation but now I am starting to wonder if maybe it was just because I had no idea what I wanted to do or anything like that. In short, I am thankful that I did not in fact die and that I have been able to become who I am today.

I am next thankful for being allowed the opportunity to grow up in a loving environment and being so privileged. My family, at least while I was alive, had a good amount of money and because of that I am able to go to school for what I want to be and do all of the things that I want to.

I am also thankful for certain members of family. My mother, father, brothers, grandmother on my mom's side, and my whole family on my mom's side. They have all been so wonderful to me, my whole life. I haven't talked to my dad still but I am planning on it soon and it is because even while I completely shut him out he has still been here for me. My mother and Grandma are very supportive of me, in every way. They were supportive of my chosen career in music business and audio production. They were also very supportive when I came out and they continue to support me in that.

This leads me up to the thing I am most thankful for, Andi Batchelor. She is honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. Even when I am the bitchiest person in the world and being a terrible girlfriend, she still stands by my side and continues to love me. I cannot say that for anyone else, they have all left.

The next thing I am thankful for are the wonderful friends I have. You guys are what keep me going and I would be lost without all of you. To just name a few: Katherine Kelly, Wesley Dingman, Kristin Allton, Jenna Allton, Tabitha Follrad, and many others.

Then the little things that I am thankful for are music, Harry Potter, all books, my education, my brain, my health, food, and Dr. Pepper.

I might do another one of these soon so keep an eye out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment