A: Who do you like and Why?
I like this girl named Andi Batchelor and honestly what is there to not like about her? Shes amazing, shes loving, shes beautiful, she has a body to die for, she cares, she makes me laugh, makes me smile, we can actually talk for hours and it isnt always about sex. i just love her
B: Have you ever been in love? If yes, how many times, and how do you know it was love?
Yes. I think twice, I've been thinking about this a lot lately actually. I know I am currently in love with Andi and I don't really know how to explain that I know, its just kind of one those things that you feel. I don't know if I was ever truly in love with Dylan, I thought I was at the time but it was nothing compared to how I feel with Andi.
C: Longest relationship you've ever been in, and why did it end?
Dylan, 16 months, we weren't happy anymore and he was the only one with the guts to end it.
D: Have you ever changed for someone, if yes, how?
I've changed aspects of myself by I've never changed who I am. I'd like to think I'm not as much of a bitch anymore and that I let more things go then I used to but I honestly don't know if thats true.
E: Pretend I'm you ex, what do you want to say to me?
There are a lot of things I would like to say to my ex. Probably just, why couldn't we have been friends? We were always more of best friends than lovers and I wish I hadn't lost my best friend. I never missed you as a boyfriend or as my love or anything, just my best friend.
F: Have you ever been cheated on?
yes by my first boyfriend
G: Have you ever cheated?
no and I never will, I have seen first hand the damage it does
H: Would you date someone who's know for cheating, if yes why?
No I wouldn't because I'm not one of those people who think "it will be different with me" because it won't be. it never is.
I: What's the most important part of a relationship?
Friendship. I don't think you can be in a real relationship with someone if they aren't one of your closest friends.
J: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
Serious. My first relationship was 2 weeks and he cheated on me, but we never kissed or anything. My second relationship was 16 months. My third relationship, which barely counts, was less than 24 hours and we werent even hanging out at all in that 24 hours. My current relationship has been going for 10 months (today!) and I plan on staying with Andi for the rest of my life.
K: When you are dating someone do you believe in going on "breaks"?
I don't like it but Andi and I have almost gone on a few breaks.
L: How many people have you ever hooked up with?
Depends on the definition of "hooked up." Fooling around? 2. Sex? 1.
M: What's one thing you regret saying or not saying, doing or not doing in a previous relationship?
I know its really personal but hey, this is my blog right? I regret letting Dylan go down on me.
N: What age do you think is appropriate for kids to start having sex?
I think it depends on the person and whenever they're ready
O: Do you believe in the phrase, "Age is just a number?" Why or why not?
yes and no. I think that it sounds bad if you're a 22 year old dating a 17 year old but if its a 29 and a 24 year old it doesnt sound as bad or gross
P: What about "Love at first sight"? Why or why not?
I dunno, if thats what happens to you then good for you, if not then it doesnt.
Q: Turn on's?
andi batchelor
R: Turn off's?
anyone but andi batchelor
S: What do you consider a deal breaker?
cheaters
T: How do you know it's time to end a relationship?
when you don't find comfort in each others presence anymore
U: Are you currently in a relationship? If yes, for how long? If no, how long have you been single?
yes. 10 months today :)
V: Do you think people who have dated can stay friends?
yes if they both want to and are both willing to carry on a friendship
W: Do you think people should date their friends?
your friends know you better than anyone else and if you like one of them than sure because it could be the best thing ever. Andi and I were friends for 7 months before we started having feelings for each other (she will deny this but she knows "friends" dont cuddle during sleepovers)
X: How many relationships have you had?
4
Y: Do you think love can last forever?
yes if you both want to work to make it last
Z: Do you believe love can conquer all things?
i would like to say yes but realistically, no. it can't conquer a financial crises or anything of that nature, you can make it through one but it can't support you is what im trying to say I guess
1: Would you break up with someone your parents didn't approve of?
it depends on their reasoning I suppose
2:
If you could go back in time and give yourself one piece of
advice about dating what would it be?
don't date number 3 :P
3: Do you think long distance relationships can work? Why or why not?
short term maybe but i dont know about long term
4: What do you notice first about another person?
smile or eyes
5: Do gay, lesbians, bisexuals or transgender people bother you?
no, i am one of them :P
No comments:
Post a Comment