Monday, July 18, 2011

It's been sixteen days...

A lot has happened. I'm sorry I haven't updated...I'm such a shitty blogger :P

Well...I went to Michigan (not Canada sadly :'( ) it was fun other than my aunt being rude most of the time to my uncle. It was nice to see them again though.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 came out. Now I know with how much a HP nerd I am I should be doing a blog all about the HP series (books and films) but I haven't been and I'm still not in much of a blogging mood...so maybe when I am I will do something. All I will say right now though is that, the movie was good, the book was better but it always is...yeah I'm definitely going to have to do a blog about this.

MOVING ON!

Today.
I don't know if it's just because college is starting soon but I'm having a very reminiscent day. I've just been thinking about all my past friendships and how I'm barely on speaking terms with anyone I used to be close with...I guess it's sad in a way but then I look at them and I can hardly believe I used to call them my best friends, or friends at all I guess.

Anyways, now I'm going to copy Miss Kristin.

My checklist except for my date is to January 1, 2012.

  • Make Andi happier than she's ever been.
  • Get my books for college 
  • Go through the books and prep myself for the classes
  • Start school off right (make a few friends, have a good first day)
  • Do all my homework and study my ass off for every test
  • See Andi as much as I possibly can throughout the whole semester and be a good girlfriend even though we'll be at separate schools
  • Finish the semester off with straight A's (please please please) 
  • Throw a New Year's party that's amazing
Well that's all for now...I'll try to post again soon.

Love,
Michelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment