Saturday, July 23, 2011

I didn't know what to write about...

1. I love...Andi Batchelor
2. Right now I want...to try to organize my life
3. I feel like...I'm letting everyone down lately
4. I hate it when...Andi and I fight
5. I fear...I'm going to lose her soon 
6. I'm lonely without...anyone or anything
7. I need...to change
8. Today I...am cleaning my room and hanging out with Andi
9. Tomorrow I'm...doing something
10. I just...wish life wasn't moving so fast
11. I want to meet...the future me
12. I'm hungry for...the cereal POPS
13. I love it when...everything is going smoothly in my life
14. I'm afraid of...everything
15. I'm listening to...myself type
16. I'm wearing...pajamas
17. I wish I was in...my bed at Hogwarts
18. I'm craving...nothing
19. I want to get...my room clean
20. I can...read
21. I can't...sing
22. I have...2 cats and a dog
23. I haven't...ever wanted my room clean and to stay clean
24. I'm nervous to...even think of what things are going to be like when school starts
25. My Mom thinks I'm...a failure
26. My Dad thinks I'm...always going to hate him
27. I think...life would be easier if i knew how to make everyone happy
28. I'm happy when...things are good with Andi
29. I'm sad when...we fight
30. I like eating...spaghetti
31. I hate eating...seafood
32. I love watching...desperate housewives
33. I love listening to...Andi laugh
34. I like playing...card games
35. I hate waking up to...a list of chores
36. I can see...life getting harder once school starts
37. I'm glad that...Andi has stayed this long
38. I'm disappointed that...I'm a bitch
39. I look like...michelle king
40. I wish I looked like...emma watson

No comments:

Post a Comment