Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sorry :/

I know I haven't been updating this very often, I'm sorry. It was a very uneventful week, I turned 18 and yeah :P

well heres a survey because Andi left for KC today and I'm bored as hell


1. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
yellow :)

2. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
not much

3. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
this survey, watching law and order SVU, texting Andi

4. Honestly, what did you do today?
absolutely nothing

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
I think I can be if I wanted to be

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
nope

7. Honestly, do you watch disney channel?
haha every now and then

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
no

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
just being in Andi's arms

10. Honestly, do you bite your nails?
nope

11. Honestly, what is your mood right now?
sad

12.Honestly, have you had an eating disorder?
yeah but not severe enough to get me in the hospital

13. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
yeah

14. Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?
no

16. Honestly, do you hate someone right now?
yeah

17. Honestly, who/what do you want to hug right now?
Andi

18. Honestly, are you loyal?
of course I am.

19. Honestly, are you in denial?
Probably

20. Honestly, wouldn't you rather be having sex right now?
haha well duh

21. Honestly, who is your best friend?
Andi

22. Honestly, have you ever consumed alcohol?
yeppp

23. Honestly, do you like someone?
no, I'm in love with someone

24. Honestly, does anyone like you?
haha maybe ;)

25. Honestly, is it going anywhere with them?
well yeah

26. Honestly, did you answer all these questions honestly?
yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment