Friday, June 17, 2011

Sex. Lies. Other people. Stress. Parents. Life.

"I'm sorry I'm a shitty girlfriend."
"I'm just a fuck up, I'm sorry."

Fights. Tears. I'm tired of both.

To say Andi and I fight a lot would be an understatement. I love her more than anything, really I do. I want to spend the rest of my life with her but we fight so much. Think The Notebook, how Ally and Noah fought. That's Andi and I.

I don't know why we fight so much. Maybe it's because we are both so incredibly stubborn, maybe it's because I can't let anything go. All I know is I hate fighting with her. It breaks my heart and yet we still do it.

I wish I could figure out how to stop the fighting so that we could just be happy. I know every couple needs to fight a little bit, you can't have a relationship without a few bumps but I wish we could cut out most of the bumps. When we aren't fighting, I am happier than I have ever been I feel loved. And I miss that.

I guess this is just me venting. I'm just scared that if the fighting doesn't stop soon there won't be an us to fight for anymore... I can't lose my soul mate.

No comments:

Post a Comment