Well I guess for my first post I shall tell you about me. I'm almost 18 years old (8 days!). I just graduated from Mountain View High School a few weeks ago and I'm all ready to start college at MCC for my music business and audio production degrees. I'm a total nerd sometimes, meaning I love to read. I love Harry Potter, Glee, music in general, most broadway, and my girlfriend. We have been together for almost 7 months now and I love her more than anything. We fight quite a bit but everytime we move past it and it helps our love grow. I'm not honestly sure if I'm a lesbian or bi or whatever, all I know is I love a girl and I've never been attracted to a girl before so yeah :P everyone may say its just a phase but I know it's not. So you can just put that opinion where the sun don't shine :P haha well yeah.
I'm hoping I'm able to update this daily but I'm usually very bad at that so I dont know if that will happen. So I guess that's it for my first post. I might post another tonight or tomorrow, it depends on how tired I am :P
Love,
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment